Crock Pot Lasagna
It’s Italian, y’all! This is one of my favorite recipes of all time. Why? 1) It’s easy to make and you can forget about it for a good amount of time while it’s in the slow cooker. 2) It contains cottage cheese which happens to be my favorite food. :)
Makes 6 Servings
1 lb. ground beef, browned
32 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
8 oz. bag curly-edged noodles, cooked, or lasagna noodles cut up, cooked
16 oz. carton cottage cheese (I prefer 4%)
8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
Parmesan cheese to taste
1. Combine beef and spaghetti sauce.
2. Combine noodles, cottage cheese, and mozzarella cheese.
3. Layer one-third of the beef mixture, followed by half the noodle mixture in slow cooker. Repeat layers, ending with beef mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
4. Cover. Cook on low 3-4 hours.
5. Serve with salad and French bread.